Date(s) - 07/07/2018
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
• Following a rousing drive we will end up just off Old Fort Rd in Fairview – Troyer’s Country Amish Store at 11:30AM.
Located at 14 Bonn E Ln, Fairview, NC 28730. They will have lunch ready for us to enjoy on the premises.
• After lunch we will proceed just a mile down the road to Terry & Mary Alice Ramsey’s home where we will enjoy an array of deserts and more fellowship.
Troyer Sandwich Menu:
• Pick your meat, cheese and bread. Then add your topping: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, sweet or hot pepper relish, mayonnaise, or mustard.
Turkey – Smoked Tavern, Oil Brown, Honey Pan Roasted, Cajun, Golden Roasted, Turkey Pastrami
Ham – Off The Bone, Off The Bone Honey, Honey Ham, Natural Ham
Bologna – Sweet Lebanon, Lebanon, Beef, German, Garlic
Other Meats – Roast Beef, Corned Beef, Pastrami, Oil Brown Chicken Breast, Hard Salami, Pepperoni, Braunschweiger Roll.
American White, Amish Butter Cheese, Baby Swiss, Bacon, Brick, Colby, Cheddar, Desert Fire Jalapeno, Farmers Light, Garlic Cheddar, Green Onion, Havarti, Havarti Dill, Horseradish Cheddar, Marble, Mozzarella, Muenster, Provolone, Pepper Jack, Swiss, Lacey Baby Swiss, Smoked Swiss, Swiss and Rye, Smoked Gouda, Smoked Provolone, Smoked Mozzarella, Smoked Horseradish, Sharpe Yellow Cheddar, Sharpe White Cheddar, Aged Swiss.
• Homemade Breads:
Multi-Grain-Montana,Oatmeal, Sourdough, Rye.
• Example: SANDWICH ORDER:
(1) Sourdough, honey ham, Swiss cheese, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
(1) Sourdough, honey turkey, Swiss cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato.
Members going (does not show guests)
- Gene Carter