Date(s) - Saturday, July 7
10:00 am - 2:30 pm
Ingles Fletcher - 2901 Hendersonville Road
2901 Hendersonville Rd.
Fletcher, NC 28732
The buttons below will add this event to your Google calendar or iCAL (ics file-Outlook, Mac Calendar)
Outlook or Mac Calendar iCal
NOTE: Please see the example “sandwich order” below and place your order by sending an email to Terry Ramsey. Please check the club roster for Terry’s email address.
• We will meet at Ingles in Fletcher between 9:30 and 10:00 am and depart by 10:15 am to arrive at our destination at 11:45 am. The drive will take us out Howard Gap Rd to the Ingles just off Hwy 64 where we will meet up with other drivers from that area. The drive will then continue toward Bat Cave and up Hwy 74 to eventually end up just off Old Fort Rd in Fairview at Troyer’s Country Amish Store at 11:30AM.
Located at 14 Bonn E Ln, Fairview, NC 28730. They will have lunch ready for us to enjoy on the premises.
• After lunch we will proceed just a mile down the road to Terry & Mary Alice Ramsey’s home where we will enjoy an array of deserts and more fellowship.
Troyer Sandwich Menu:
• Pick your meat, cheese and bread. Then add your topping: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, sweet or hot pepper relish, mayonnaise, or mustard.
Turkey – Smoked Tavern, Oil Brown, Honey Pan Roasted, Cajun, Golden Roasted, Turkey Pastrami
Ham – Off The Bone, Off The Bone Honey, Honey Ham, Natural Ham
Bologna – Sweet Lebanon, Lebanon, Beef, German, Garlic
Other Meats – Roast Beef, Corned Beef, Pastrami, Oil Brown Chicken Breast, Hard Salami, Pepperoni, Braunschweiger Roll.
American White, Amish Butter Cheese, Baby Swiss, Bacon, Brick, Colby, Cheddar, Desert Fire Jalapeno, Farmers Light, Garlic Cheddar, Green Onion, Havarti, Havarti Dill, Horseradish Cheddar, Marble, Mozzarella, Muenster, Provolone, Pepper Jack, Swiss, Lacey Baby Swiss, Smoked Swiss, Swiss and Rye, Smoked Gouda, Smoked Provolone, Smoked Mozzarella, Smoked Horseradish, Sharpe Yellow Cheddar, Sharpe White Cheddar, Aged Swiss.
• Homemade Breads:
Multi-Grain-Montana,Oatmeal, Sourdough, Rye.
• Example: SANDWICH ORDER:
(1) Sourdough, honey ham, Swiss cheese, mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
(1) Sourdough, honey turkey, Swiss cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato.
Bookings are closed for this event.
Total number of attendees, Members + Guests = 0
Members with Bookings / RSVPs: