Forum

Forum Navigation
Please to create posts and topics.

Presidents Pop-Up Drive to Celebrate the First Day of Meteorological Spring

David and Kate hosted a great drive on Wednesday March 1st!

We departed from the Hendersonville Ingles, near Walmart on 64 for a leisurely circuitous drive to the Mills River Brewery for lunch. Six little British cars traveled out across the apple/farm country for what I would consider as one of the best early spring drives ever. I understand there may be interest in planning this drive route again except in the reverse.......I'm in!

The weather was great while additional members met us at the brewery for a great example of the food we can look forward to at our upcoming AITM in late September.

Click the link to a series of 5 short videos from our drive. https://gopro.com/v/Xl61k5O2vVl76

Uploaded files:
  • IMG-1938.jpg
  • IMG-1942.jpg
  • IMG-1944.jpg
  • PoVkk30pNvPMa.jpg
  • nrwoodQNgNGEZ.jpg
  • Xl61MOkXWzJLa.jpg
DWood and Gene Carter have reacted to this post.
DWoodGene Carter

Thank you David and Kate for hosting a fun drive. Bearwallow Mountain is a fantastic road.

Thank you Terry for posting these nice photos and videos.

Terry Ramsey and DWood have reacted to this post.
Terry RamseyDWood

Thank you Terry for these nice pictures !

Terry Ramsey has reacted to this post.
Terry Ramsey

Thanks Terry for some great videos!!! And yes Gene, Bearwallow Mountain was a great road. I'd do that run again in a heart beat. Thanks to everyone that joined us and to those that surprised us at MRB.

I'd love to do more mid week pop-ups!! Any takers????

Terry Ramsey has reacted to this post.
Terry Ramsey

Hi David , yes we would like to see more mid week pop ups , as long as there is good food and beer at the end  !

Terry Ramsey and DWood have reacted to this post.
Terry RamseyDWood