- Rover 4.0 short block crate motor. + (Intake, Headers, Edelbrock Carburetor, Free flow exhaust, Crower Cam and FI Heads, Gear reduction starter)
- New oil pan and gasket. (D & D Fabrications)
- New high volume oil pump kit and chrome Alternator. (D&D)
- New Offenhauser valve covers with custom machine work. (D&D)
- Ford 8” rear end with Auburn Gears 3.55 Posi-traction gears.
- Modified Traction bars.
- Rover LT 77 5 speed Transmission.
- New brake master cylinder.
- High performance brakes and rotors with SS brake lines.
- New brass radiator and hoses. (D&D)
- New windshield.
- Alloy wheels.
- Stainless Steel Threshold Plates and Rocker Panel Trim.
- Pioneer AM/FM CD player. (Sounds Good!)
Total build sheet includes 63 lines and I think there are some items not listed.
The car spent the next 10 years with a British car enthusiast in SC where it was always garaged, well maintained and lightly driven. Except for a few paint chips and some tiny blisters in the paint next to the top rear fender beads and a 2-inch cut repair in the vinyl top, which isn’t noticed until you look for it, the car is a “good 10 footer”. It is estimated that the car has only logged 7000 miles since built.
Upon moving to my garage a new Edelbrock 500 carburetor was installed, a radiator leak repaired, all fluids serviced and a remote oil filter added.
Also included are a tonneau cover and a convertible top stowage cover.
Call or email with questions or schedule a visit.
Phone / text: 828-702-1945
Renewed to 7/15/17